Friday, September 19, 2008

Basics - Volume #1 - Antivirus

Viruses. The computer's arch-nemesis. If your computer is doing some zany stuff, it either means:

1. You are a zany person.
2. You have a virus of some sort.

To get rid of viruses, I'm going to recommend using Norton-AntiVirus. They are a good company, and have a reliable product. The only thing is that you must pay yearly. It's really not that much. But if you can't afford it, then use the free version of Avast. These 2 products will protect your information, and keep your mind on things other than worrying about viruses.

Happy Surfing

1 comment:

mirage said...

Hey there let me first start off and say that this is a good blog and I like it.

Now with that said let me also say that Norton is a good Anti-Virus program but it is a Memory intensive program. McAfee is also good and it what I use. AVG is also good and is also free.

if you have time visit my blog at http://tech-mirage108.blogspot.com