Sunday, September 14, 2008

Some Great Sites

Before we get to far in, I just want to take some time to tell you about some other great sites.

Mylot.com - Not a computer based site, but its all about blogging and getting ANY questions answered. I swear there is an answer for any question you can think of on there. Use this link to register. MyLot. Once you go to the site, you can register by clicking the sign-up link up at the top left.

TechCrunch.com - Are you a Nerd? Maybe a freak about knowing about all the newest gadgets and freakishly cool inventions. TechCrunch

CourtneyTuttle.com - Want to make a money making blog? This would be the place i recommend doing it at. The guy that runs it is a genius in my opinion. He has a video guide to making your own blog. I would seriously consider taking a look just to check it out. CourtneyTuttle

Google.com - If you are a just now being born or you were a hermit for the last 100 years, then let me introduce to Google. Similar to Yahoo(I hope to god you know what that is) Google is a search engine(my favorite, personally). If you need to find something on the web, then just type it in, click search, sit back and enjoy as it searches the world wide web endlessly just for you. Google

YouTube.com - Got the next great video and want to show the rest of the world? Well, YouTube would be the place to go. Make an account and start vlogging(video blogging) today! YouTube

MySpace.com - Have a lot of friends and want to show them all your cool pics of yourself you took in the mirror? MySpace is an online way of meeting new friends and keeping in touch with old ones. Check it out. MySpace

Black20.com - One of my personally favorite sites for lifting my spirits by making me laugh so hard my ribs hard. Just a bunch of videos to keep you laughing till your next paycheck. Black20

These are just of my favorites. If i made the list for every site that I think is great, then your page would probably take 15 extra minutes to load.

Happy Surfing

No comments: